Using the Guest bathroom

I had to use the bathroom at a friends house. When your visiting someones house you have to use the guest bathroom.  This usually isn't an issue when there is  only one bathroom in the house. When you have two bathrooms it becomes a problem.  It take less than five minutes to pick up the bathroom and scrub the black mold out of the toilet. Parents don't have to use it, they use their master bathroom. But guests have to use ... the kids bathroom.
 You can teach a child to clean up after themselves.  You can teach a child to rinse the spit out of the sink and recap the toothpaste. Whats with allowing your kid to leave his clothes and wet towels on the floor of the bathroom? I didn't say it would be easy.  Have you not heard the saying, "if you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat"?  eeeewwwwwhhhhhhhhh.

I have a friend, I love her dearly but I will not use her guest bathroom again. I  understand if your sick, or its just this once. But its each and every single time I ever visit, Its just plain gross.  I have to take tissue paper and hold it over my nose. I don't want my bottom to sit down on the wet seat again. I don't want to have to search for the soap at the sink underneath all the dirty clothes piled up from the kids.  I had to kick dirty clothes out of the way just to be able to shut the door. Make all the excuses you want. Call me a snob if you like. I can handle dog hair on the couch, baskets of unfolded laundry in the living room and dirty dishes in the sink. That is no big deal. But when the public restrooms at the county parks are cleaner than your kids bathroom toilet...I will pass.  And please don't even tell me your child's bathroom is cleaner than your own master bathroom because I just may never cross your threshold again.
This is Girl Schmuck signing off

3 comments: