Normal kids becoming who they really are

Look at this perfect child. I can say that because she is mine.


Here is another cutie pie that comes to visit us often.
Perfect little angles


See how they pretend to be little normal kids.
But something happens to them the more time they spend with me.


They slowly start behaving like true silly kids that they are.


I really do feed them.
But here they are trying to chew on their feet.


Then suddenly they decide to dance. This is called. Shake shake shake...Shake Shake Shake.... Shake your
booty. 


I have no idea what this is called.

...Or this? 

I just gave birth to it.. Hmmm, or maybe I did teach them to be silly and play like no one is watching. Oh Yeah that would be something I do.  This is Girl Schmuck signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment