Praises for Reggie

 Reggie by Reggie Dabbs with John Driver.

 Reggie travels all over the USA and the world as a entertaining motivational dynamic speaker. His passion is high school kids.  I was surprised to hear his deep conviction of his love for God because He doesn't start his story with his faith. Reggie starts his story with his mothers choices. I enjoyed Reggie's humor and wish I could attend one of his seminars. He has developed his passion of saxophone that begins in high school and used to captivate his audiences today.
I loved hearing how Reggie uplifts the kids in the audience. His love is felt in his words, the kids know it and the reader knows it.
I identified with his honesty of fear of failure as a parent. I empathised with his struggle in hanging out with college students, trying to pass his classes while struggling with the feeling of not belonging there. His story is one of faith refined by God to do the work in public schools that teachers are not permitted to do... Tell them God still loves them. Regardless of their mistakes, their choices, their family life situation, Reggie helps these kids see that God still cares and has great love for them.  Its a good book.
 I will recommend it. I will share this copy I received free from Thomas Nelson publishing.
 REGGIE: You Can't Change Your Past, but You Can Change Your Future
You can't change your past, but you can change your future. Written by Reggie Dabbs and John Driver.  This is Girl Schmuck signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment