Writing from my heart

Just like me this blog is a work in progress.

Just yesterday I was on the back side of this blog rearranging colors, fixing problems with readers not able to leave comments and right in the middle of that, Google Adsense kicked me out. 

1.  I am irritated that I can't make the pages move where I want them, I have to select a template.

2.  I tried to add a gadget for Amazon books and it was so big, it covered all my words.

This morning I tried to explain all this to Google in an appeal. I have to send them an appeal and explain.. "I don't know what I am doing"!  I don't know how to create a link. I would love to be able to know how to create where the link hides behind a colored word like, Click Here.  (don't click there, there is nothing there)
They asked me questions like; "What is your code and your link number?" They actually asked me, "Why do you suppose advertisers might benefit from posting on your site?"

 Is there a button that just says, "I.D.I.O.T." ???  Its stands for "I don't, I ought to".  I don't know but I should know because  smart techy people should be teaching newbies like me that just don't know squat about this stuff. Hey here is an Idea: If you want me to advertise for you, teach me in plain English. I don't speak java or html. (I actually have a tab button that says, "Edit HTML")   It should say, "Amy do not touch this button, you have no idea what you are doing."

They want bloggers to advertise for them so they can make more money. They should call me up, talk really nice or send me a nice email that says, "Hey whatcha doing? Do you need help?"
Really, I need pictures. Lots and Lots of pictures. Believe it or not that was my brothers advise to my husband on my wedding day.  But that is another story.

Oh and my favorite is the little question mark or help button that is written by more techy people only adding to the confusion. I think if they hung from the ceiling and typed with their toes I would have a better chance of understanding their "help" buttons.  Even their pictures don't help.

Now that I have just blasted them, do you think they are going to approve my appeal? 
I have better things to write about then the irritation and hard work it takes to put out one post.  My friend Patrick says just write from your heart. Well this was on my heart today. I try to be helpful, entertaining, funny, insightful and it turns out I am utterly clueless. For those of you who know me well this comes as no shock to you.
This is Girl Schmuck signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment