New Years Resolutions

This year I have decided to not lose weight but to stay out of pain. I turned forty this year. I am six months into forty. Its a long story but I started 40 out in a lot of discomfort and pain. Yesterday my back started hurting. I don't like to exercise. But when I do any kind of exertion, I end up hurting myself. So this year I have to just keep moving. Get on the tread mill and just walk. Lift small amount of weights and start touching my toes. I think if I put M&M's on the floor it will help the bending over thing. Won't really do much for the diabetic thing.



As for looking younger and fighting wrinkles... I am going to wear more ponytails. I will pull the ponytail really really tight. Instant face lift. Wow and it was free. I like the asian look.  Now what am I going to do with the extra 20K I just saved myself?
This is Girl Schmuck signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment