Beauty

 We have all heard, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".  Sometimes we make something beautiful and at times it's God who makes all things beautiful. 
This first picture are things of beauty. It's not my story to tell of how God used these glasses to bring a bit of calm and peace into someones life. I was just the one who showed up with the paint.  I have been painting glass with my buddy Dot for more than 10 years. It's really easy. We didn't even use paint brushes on these. We used a piece of regular old kitchen sponge.. a brand new clean one of course.  And then we had paint in tubes with long narrow tips and we just used our imagination. 

 This was loads of fun and I hope you try it sometime.

This next picture is Gods handy work. I think I have to say this is my favorite Florida bird. The Great Blue Heron.


A Florida Sunrise just outside my front door. God created it just for this day. He makes a new one every single day for each of us. How many have you seen?


Just two minutes later

This is Girl Schmuck signing off

1 comment: